Air Duct Cleaning

Why Clean Your Air Ducts?

Air duct cleaning is one of the easiest and cost effective ways to pro long the life of your air conditioning unit. It will also help your air conditioner work more efficiently, and improve the indoor air quality of your home. If you have asthma, allergies, or pets you should do this on a annual basis.
air-duct-cleaning

  • Improve Indoor Air Quality
  • Reduce Allergens, Dust, and Dirt
  • Prolong Equipment Life
  • Operate More Efficiently And Save Money
  • If you are wondering when should you get your ducts and vents cleaned. You can check your self by opening a vent and taking a look inside. You might be surprised at what you may find. If you are changing or cleaning your air filter on a monthly basis you may find that its not that bad. Maybe a little dusty. If you are not cleaning the air filter on a regular basis you may find that it is quite dirty, especially if you have pets. Just think about when you are cleaning your home all the dust and pet hair on the floors and surfaces of everything. You clean your home on a regular basis but not your vents and ducts. So you can imagine all the dust,debris and pet hair that could be hiding in your vents.

    Air Duct Cleaning Starting At $89.00. Call Now For The Best Price In Town! (954) 835-5808

    Dryer Vent Cleaning

    • Reduce The Risk Of Fires
    • Improve Efficiency Of Dryer
    • Lower Energy Cost
    • fire
      The main reason to get your dryer duct cleaned is to reduce the risk of fires. 60% of the lint gets collected in the lint trap, which you should clean after every cycle. The other 40% goes through the vent and usually out of your home. Sometimes you may get a blockage. Now imagine how hot your dryer gets to dry your clothes and how flammable lint is. Lint makes for a great fire starter, some people use it to start camp fires. To reduce the risk of fire you should do this once a year.
      dryer-vent-before
      dryer-vent-after